The Ad Council’s Seminar Series on Effective Public Service Communications consists of briefings throughout the year on various public service communications and social media topics to the nonprofit and federal government community.
If you would like to be added to our invite list for our next briefing, please contact Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our next free Seminar Series webinar is "Curing the Hack-a-hangover" on Monday, February 27th at 2pm ET.
Past topics have included:
- Using Medium to Reach New Audiences, Move Ideas, and Inspire People (watch the presentation)
- Year-End Fundraising: Make It Your Best Yet (watch the presentation)
- Mobilizing Online Communities (watch the presentation)
- Behavioral Economics (watch the presentation)
- Demystifying Big Data (watch the presentation)
- Leveraging the Laugh: A Conversation with Funny or Die
- SMS Programs for Social Change
- Why Content Calendars Make Your Content Suck
- Crisis Communications
- Social Media ROI
- Mobile Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Website Makeovers